Survival is, in a broad sense, the ability of a person to live in unfavorable conditions for the body. It consists of a set of skills and abilities used in a given situation. This definition is rooted in the middle of the last century, when the concept of a person capable of surviving in any situation and not being morally broken was born, which is important.
So if survival is a process, then those who are engaged in it are survivors, or survivors, or survivors. The word that many are now afraid of is not because of the formidable figure of this stern man, but because of the labels of society, hung, as sometimes happens, not in vain. Survivors have become a subculture both abroad and in Russia. This movement arose in the United States, in the 70s in connection with the oil crisis. This served as the impetus for the creation of various clubs and associations.
However, the movements that rallied people by hobbies are good, but there is still a rational grain in this. It is not for nothing that they studied life safety at school. A subject that is nothing more than survival training. We were taught the simplest skills of responding to different situations from childhood. But how many lives would have been saved if we all remembered at least the basics of this subject?
BANORES Camping Shovel Axe, Multifunctional Folding Shovel and Survival Axe 19.37-38.97inch Lengthened Handle High Carbon Stainless SteeL with Storage Pouch for Camping, Hiking, Backpacking, Emergency
- Thicken & Lightweight Survival Shovel: Enlarged and thickened shovelhead, the size is 7.08×6.30 inch. The thickness is 3mm, which is stronger than other camping shovels on the market. Hard and Firm, sturdy and Durable, no distortion. Hardness up to 48±.
- Tough Hiking Axe – 3CR13 stainless steel camping axe is a mix of chromium and carbon, making it ultra-strong and rust resistant. The sharp blade makes mincemeat of both hard and softwood chopping projects. You can split firewood, hack off branches, use in self-defense, or break out of a vehicle with this tactical axe.
- Lengthen & Portable Folding Shovel: The shovel is only 9.05 inch when folded, which is lightweight and portable. When extended, the shovel can be up to 38.97 inches meet your any needs. Great for camping, backpacking, hiking, off-roading, fishing, emergency situations, hunting, gardening and more.
- Thicken Extension Handle: The handle thickness is 7mm, and made of high carbon steel. It has high strength and wear resistance, which can prevent the surface from oxidizing and rusting, enough to withstand the harshest conditions.
- All-in-one Multi-Tool: Including shovel, axe, stick, wrench, cutter, saw, hoe, screwdriver, bottle opener, whistle, fire starter, ice piton, scraping fish scales, spear and compass. Perfect for digging, chopping, sawing, cutting, picking, hammering, and even bottle opening.
But the primitive knowledge of providing assistance to the victims is only the first reason for studying such a subject. And if you think you are living in a safe environment, then you have to upset. Many cities have swimming pools and the pool contains a lot of chlorine. This is not to mention the enterprises of the chemical and other industries. I am sure there will be about a dozen other similar examples.
So who is a survivalist? Another phenomenon of modern society, or is it a sofa expert on everything and I am all? No, not both. This is who each person should be, in order to clearly know what to do in an extreme situation, without fanaticism, in order to have time to help oneself and other people.
Yes, this is a little at odds with the concept accepted in society, because according to it, anyone can be called a survivalist, from a tourism instructor to a passer-by. However, we do not live in a fairy tale and we need to be prepared for everything.
KOSIN Survival Gear and Equipment,18 in 1 Emergency Survival Kit, Professional Tactical Defense Tool with Knife Blanket Bracelets Backpack Temperature Compass Fire Starter for Adventure Outdoors Sport
- 【Great Gifts for Men】gadgets fishing gifts for men survival gear and equipment hunting gifts for men mens gift hunting knives for men camping gadgets cool stuff for boys hunting gear for men camping gifts camping gear for men top gifts for men cool gifts for men hiking gear for men camping tools fishing accessories for men survival gear for men cool gadget men’s gifts mens gifts for christmas men stuff survival equipment survival kit tactical gear prepper gear survival gear and equipment
- 【Must Have Survival Gear Kit】18 in 1 Professional emergency survival kits. Containing: Upgrade compass, Upgrade survival knife, Wire saw, Water Bottle Clip, Emergency Blanket, Flintstone, Scraper, Flashlight, Credit Card Knife, Tactical Pen, Whistle, Mini Light, Carabiner, and Black Waterproof Box.
- 【High-Quality Cold Steel】18 pcs survival kit included to survive in the wilderness. Cold steel tactical knife for cutting; 3 modes Flashlight for bringing enough light; Dual-tube whistle for attracting attention by producing volume up to 120 db; Wire Saw for cutting wood or bone; Multi-function pliers for fixing; Thermal blanket for retain 90% of body heat; There are also bottle buckle, fire starter, carabiner, paracord bracelet, compass, tactical pen for emergency situations.
- 【Necessary Sos Equipment】The multi-purpose survival gear kits contains everything you need when there is any emergency situation occurs like natural disaster or wilderness adventure. Perfectly fits for people who loves hiking, hunting, wilderness survival, etc. Great gift idea for outdoor adventurer, hiker, camper.
- 【Lightweight & Convenient】Easy To Carry mini Size, Dimensions is 6.3 X 4.3 X 1.9 Inches and Weight 1.4 Pounds.This Extremely Useful Kit Can be Placed in a Backpack, Car, Drawers, Pocket or Pouch, or Securely Attached With the Included Ranger Band to your belt, Rucksack Strap, Climbing Gear or Mountain Bike.